FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MOQS AS LOW AS 2500
QUALITY…AS GOOD AS IT GETS
The growth of the flexible packaging segment continues to explode. But minimums are typically 5,000 for roll stock and 10,000 for bags and pouches. These high MOQs, coupled with long lead times, often curtail small to mid-size brands from adopting the popular format.
With the purchase of our new press, Overnight Labels becomes one of the only converters in the country to own the HP Indigo 25K. Known for exceptional quality, this state-of-the-art digital press optimizes production efficiency, so we can lower our flexible packaging minimums to just 2500 per SKU. Beauty brands also appreciate our:
- Ability to create limited edition or personalized units
- Lead times that are typically faster than industry averages
- Best-in-class materials that include both traditional and sustainable options
- Expertise in specialty finishes and foils
- One-stop approach so labels, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging are printed under one roof.
- Our prototyping service ensures your packaging is perfect before you commit to a full production.
For samples, fill out the form below. In a hurry? Email your needs to email@example.com or call us at 631-242-4240.