Business is on a Roll. Is it time to Outsource Your Label Printing?
Business is booming and the future looks bright. Larger retailers have started to take notice and you’ve beaten your sales goals several months in a row. But with all this great news, comes a reality check. There are not enough hours in the day to handle your thriving business, and you’re already outgrowing your facility. If you are looking for ways to decrease stress, increase your availability and free up some office space, it’s probably time to start outsourcing your labels to a commercial printer.
“At first glance, buying a printer and producing your labels in house seems like a great way to save money. Oftentimes it’s the only option for some businesses when they are just launching,” said Don Earl, president of Overnight Labels. “However, when companies start to gain momentum, they’ll find it’s actually more cost effective to ditch the DIY label printing and turn to a professional printer.”
Need convincing? Check out the Top 5 Reasons to Outsource Label Printing
- “Pressure Sensitive”: Increased responsibilities put more pressure on business owners in terms of finances, manpower, and space to hold additional ink, stock and equipment. By outsourcing labels, they can focus on expansion.
- Ask the Experts: If you want to see your product on store shelves your packaging needs to be perfect. Leave the label printing to the experts who are focused on high quality, beautiful labels all day long.
- The Correct Combo: You could say that an experienced label printer is a chemist. They know the right combination of adhesive, substrate, printing technique, ink and finish to ensure labels effectiveness. One wrong part can result in the label falling off during transition or an illegible label by the time it reaches store shelves. This is definitely not the impression you want to make with your new customers.
- “Flexible” Packaging – Sometimes you need the flexibility to produce short run labels for newer products to market, and then long run production as the product gains traction. Working with the right size label printer, with both digital and flexographic presses and redundant technologies to accommodate in-hand requirements, ensures you can meet your production demands.
- Material World: Label printers keep a wide range of label materials in stock so you don’t have to. They are also up on new items, including eco-friendly stocks, smart labels, and more.
Ready to make the switch? For a free sample kit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a price quote, please email email@example.com.