Beverage to Beauty and Everything in Between
Our self-adhesive labels can print up to 8 colors at 200 lpi, surpassing the industry standard of 150 lpi. Available in a variety of substrates and adhesive strengths:
- Piggyback labels can be used for mail-in promotions and increase response to direct mail marketing.
- IRC/Coupons are ideal for instant redeemable discounts and increase sales through impulse buying.
Booklet & Peelback
These labels are essential in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry, or for anyone looking to fit a lot of information in a small space. They offer a more appealing shelf product and reduce packaging costs by diminishing the need for additional material
As part of our Sustainable Green Printing Partnership agreement, we offer:
- Labels made from 30% post-consumer fiber,tree-free stock made from bamboo, bagasse, and cotton linters
- EarthFirst® PLA film
- Water-based inks, coatings, and adhesives
- Limited VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Kona Paper, which is made from used burlap coffee bags
Designed for easy opening and multiple open-closure cycling, these labels are a fast-growing part of the market. They’re an ideal solution for perishable products in the food, beauty, and medical markets, as they extend the freshness of the product.