At Overnight Labels, we help many companies make an impact on store shelves and online by producing award-winning labels, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging. In addition to printing packaging that stands out, we know how important eco-friendly options are becoming to the health and beauty industry. That’s why we’ve recently introduced several new substrates to our eco-friendly portfolio:
- Tree-free stock made from hemp
- Sustainable Shrink Sleeves, Multi-packs and Neck Bands made from recycled PET bottles
- Compostable Flexible Packaging
These join our other options, which include:
- Recyclable adhesive that allows labels to cleanly separates during the PET container recycling process
- Water-based inks
- Kona paper made from recycled burlap bags
We’re also a certified Sustainable Green Printing Partnership printer, which means we must follow sustainability best practices, including and beyond regulatory compliance.
We’d love to send a free kit with both eco-friendly and traditional samples. We actually call it a “possibilities kit” because it allows you to see how we can help turn your vision into a reality! Just fill out the form below.
In a hurry? Email your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.472.5753.