Get Ahead of the Pack
Custom flexible packaging continues to be a major trend. From baked goods and liquids, to powders and pills, flexible film packaging is a practical alternative for sampling and individually packaged items.
- Inherently tamper evident
- Less weight equals less freight
- Reduces packaging waste
- Provides a smooth surface for high-quality printed images.
More and more brands are making the switch from boxes and glass to flexible bags and pouches. They are a great choice for food, beverage, pet , cannabis and nutraceutical packaging.
- Choose from white, clear or foil substrates
- UV coating or lamination available in matte and gloss finishes
These long, and skinny flexible packages are often used for drink mixes, nutraceuticals, spices, and other single-serve items.
Widely used in the beauty and personal care industries, sachets are appropriate for dry products, tablets and capsules; liquids and powders. They are ideal for sampling, trial, travel and gifting, and can also be used for stand alone SKUs.