Designed for easy opening and multiple open-closure cycling, these labels are a fast-growing part of the market. They’re an ideal solution for perishable products in the food, beauty, and medical markets, as they extend the freshness of the product.
Category page for all 4 label posts
As part of our Sustainable Green Printing Partnership agreement, we offer:
- Labels made from 30% post-consumer fiber,tree-free stock made from bamboo, bagasse, and cotton linters
- EarthFirst® PLA film
- Water-based inks, coatings, and adhesives
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Kona Paper, which is made from used burlap coffee bags
These labels are essential in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry, or for anyone looking to fit a lot of information in a small space. They offer a more appealing shelf product and reduce packaging costs by diminishing the need for additional material
Our self-adhesive labels can print up to 8 colors at 200 lpi, surpassing the industry standard of 150 lpi. Available in a variety of substrates and adhesive strengths:
- Piggyback labels can be used for mail-in promotions and increase response to direct mail marketing.
- IRC/Coupons are ideal for instant redeemable discounts and increase sales through impulse buying.
Overnight Labels, Inc.
151-15 West Industry Ct.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-4240 (Inside NY)
800-472-5753 (Toll Free)
Attending #SupplySide East? Here's why you should stop by booth B152.