EKLIPSE shrink sleeves provide light protection and extend the shelf life for dairy, juice, organic, and isotonic beverages. Moving the light barrier from the bottle to the label helps save on packaging costs, recycling fees and is a lower cost option than multi-layer bottles. This is the only shrink sleeve with a light transmission rate <1% and does not require 100% ink coverage to achieve barrier.
Category page for all 4 Shrink sleeves posts
Ensure your products are tamper-free with a neck band. It can be as simple as a clear tamper evident seal, or customizable with multiple colors, design and for specific marketing messages.
- Often used in food, beverages, pharmaceutical and OTC products.
Dual chambered shrink sleeves contain two compartments for multi-packs, offering side-by-side product placement. The pockets hold products in place and offer maximum promotional space and a cost effective solution to paperboard over wraps. They increase shelf impact with neater packaging and can be used with two like-size bottles or with two different size bottles to help with cross-selling other items.
- Print up to eight colors with all the same effects (foils and matte varnish) and on all the same substrates as traditional sleeves.
- Offers production flexibility, reduces the need to store preprinted packaging, and saves on labor costs.
Form meets fashion in this product category! Aesthetically pleasing and a great solution for unique shaped bottles and containers, your products will be dressed for success.
- Great for a variety of markets, including foods, nutraceuticals, beverages, household products, cosmetics and more.
- 360 degree graphics for maximum brand impact
- Scuff resistant by reverse printing
- Added protection from breakage
- Mask uneven fill lines
- WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY PRINTERS IN THE COUNTRY TO USE
MATTE VARNISH AND FOIL
Overnight Labels, Inc.
151-15 West Industry Ct.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-4240 (Inside NY)
800-472-5753 (Toll Free)
Did you know that up until the late 1960s, there was little information on food #labels to identify the nutrient content? It became mandatory in 1973 for nutrition labeling to be present on all FDA-regulated foods. https://t.co/yw3OxVyN37 #Packaging