EKLIPSE shrink sleeves provide light protection and extend the shelf life for dairy, protein beverages and some juices & organic products. Moving the light barrier from the bottle to the label helps save on packaging costs, enables recycling, and is a lower cost option than multi-layer bottles. This shrink sleeve has a light transmission rate <1% and does not require 100% ink coverage to achieve light barrier.
Category page for all 4 Shrink sleeves posts
Ensure your products are tamper-free with a neck band. It can be as simple as a clear tamper evident seal, or customizable with multiple colors, design and for specific marketing messages.
- Often used in food, beverages, pharmaceutical and OTC products.
Dual chambered shrink sleeves contain two compartments for multi-packs, offering side-by-side product placement. The pockets hold products in place and offer maximum promotional space and a cost effective solution to paperboard over wraps. They increase shelf impact with neater packaging and can be used with two like-size bottles or with two different size bottles to help with cross-selling other items.
- Print up to eight colors with all the same effects (foils and matte varnish) and on all the same substrates as traditional sleeves.
- Offers production flexibility, reduces the need to store preprinted packaging, and saves on labor costs.
Form meets fashion in this product category! Aesthetically pleasing and a great solution for unique shaped bottles and containers, your products will be dressed for success.
- Great for a variety of markets, including foods, nutraceuticals, beverages, household products, cosmetics and more.
- 360 degree graphics for maximum brand impact
- Scuff resistant by reverse printing
- Added protection from breakage
- Mask uneven fill lines
- WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY PRINTERS IN THE COUNTRY TO USE
MATTE VARNISH AND FOIL
Overnight Labels, Inc.
151-15 West Industry Ct.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-4240 (Inside NY)
800-472-5753 (Toll Free)
With so many #label options to choose from, it’s important to start by selecting the #printing process. In the great debate between #flexographic or #digital printing, these are the factors to examine to determine which press is best: https://t.co/Ivq3wXJ2AY